Tacoma Roofing Installs 350,000 Square Feet Of Composition Shingles In Newcastle, WA
As a commercial roofing contractor we strive to diversify in the service offerings we provide. For instance if you look over our last three blogs you will see a large composition shingle project, a large TPO job and a good size sheet metal project. In addition we also provide roof coatings, traffic coatings and above and below grade waterproofing. That is what sets Tacoma Roofing & Waterproofing apart from other commercial roofing contractors in the region, on large projects we are able to offer a single source waterproofing solution from the foundation to the roof top!
Scope of Work On Avalon, Newcastle, WA
Avalon was one of our larger shingle projects in late 2016. It included 3,500 squares of IKO Cambridge AR shingles and areas of modified bitumen also known as torchdown. Here is a breakdown of our roof specification:
- Install 15 pound D226 heavy asphalt saturated felt paper.
- Install appropriate 24 gauge custom sheet metal flashing on perimeter edges, back pan, sidewall and other applicable areas.
- Install new lead plumbing pipe boots.
- Install proper ventilation.
- Install IKO roofing system including Leading Edge starter shingles, Cambridge AR field shingles and pre-manufactured hip and ridge.
- Install smooth Polyglass modified bitumen (torchdown) in low slope areas.
IKO Cambridge Roofing Systems
- 50 year limited lifetime warranty on single family residence, 40 years on multi-family application
- 15 year "Iron Clad" 100% non-prorated warranty period.
- Algae resistance roofing shingle
- Manufactured locally in Washington State making it an eco-friendly choice.
Are You In Need of A Professional Commercial Roofing Contractor?
Do you have a commercial roofing project coming up? Tacoma Roofing & Waterproofing would love to help. We can provide an estimate on existing structures and new construction projects with properly formatted architectural blue prints. Contact us today by clicking on the link below and filing out our free estimate form.